The Oxford Handbook of Dance and the Popular Screen (Oxford Handbooks) Hardcover – 7 Aug 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Melissa Blanco Borelli is Senior Lecturer in the Drama and Theatre Department at Royal Holloway, University of London. Previously she was Lecturer in Dance and Film Studies at the University of Surrey.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Guides & Reference > Guides for Film-makers
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts > Dance > Contemporary
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism