Oxford Handbook of Oncology (Oxford Medical Handbooks) Flexibound – 20 May 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you have cancer, you have cancer. This book is about communication as well as theory. Having spent my career in blood and lymph cancers this was always useful and a source of comfort that you are doing the things evidence-based and appropriate taking into account the importance of the patient as an individual that you are dealing with; unique and not in a text-book. The technical side is thorough but needs a medical background to fully appreciate. The sections on oncogenes, suppressor and enhancing genes plus environmental work on cancer causation are not light-reading. Have a try but look through the contents before purchase. This is a first class reference and educational text written in a style that is understandable given the above caveats.
Arrived in perfect condition and is being used a lot!
has everything you could possibly need to know and some!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Oncology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Surgery
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery