- Hardcover: 600 pages
- Publisher: OUP USA; 1st Edition edition (21 Aug. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199742928
- ISBN-13: 978-0199742929
- Product Dimensions: 24.9 x 4.3 x 18.3 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,954,457 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Oxford Handbook of Ecocriticism (Oxford Handbooks) Hardcover – 21 Aug 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Greg Garrard is the author of Ecocriticism (Routledge 2004), as well as numerous essays and articles. Currently, he is FCCS Sustainability Professor at the University of British Columbia, a National Teaching Fellow of the British Higher Education Academy, and a founding member and former Chair of the Association for the Study of Literature and the Environment.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?