Oxford Handbook of Cancer Nursing (Oxford Handbooks in Nursing) Vinyl Bound – 29 Mar 2007
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This is a gem of a book. It is easy to use, practical and informative - a must for qualified nurses and nursing students involved in cancer care. (Nursing Standard)
This is a great little book rather like the small book of all things medical written for doctors. Covers all the essentials of cancer nursing in an almost pocket sized book. All info easily found in a hurry and understood by both experienced and not so experienced cancer nurses. A wealth of knowledgeable contributors makes this a "must have" in personal libraries as well as an "at hand" resource in clinical areas delivering all aspects of cancer nursing care. (A reviewer on Amazon.co.uk)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought as on recommended reading list for placement area. Very informative and comprehensive but concise overview of nursing specialty. Read morePublished 11 months ago by gb
I used this book to help me with a Module when I was training. Very advanced, as the Oxford Handbooks are, this would be more suitable for a nurse specialising in that area.Published on 13 Jan. 2013 by Caleyman
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Oncology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Nursing
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Nursing