- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Oxford Handbook of Anaesthesia (Oxford Medical Handbooks) Flexibound – 28 Jul 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This pocket-portable textbook for practicing clinicians provides an excellent compilation of relevant, readable, and insightful information and advice, for both the trainee and experienced consultant. (British Journal of Anaesthesia)
"extremely concise, clear and accurate: for perfect use when faced with an unexpected or unfamiliar scenario in theatre. It is also excellent for dipping in and out of whilst preparing for the Final FRCA. It will appeal to a broad spectrum of users from brand new anaesthetic trainees to experienced consultants." (BMA Book Awards)
Highly Commended in the Anaesthesia Category, BMA Medical Book Awards 2012
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
3rd edition is much better than 1st edition.
Other useful books are emergencies in anaesthesia, drugs in anaesthesia and intensive care.
Everything you need to pass an exam is in these books
Tables are accommodated at the back of the book with normal haematology and biochemical values, ASA classification etc.
This book deserves a place on every anaesthetist's book shelf.
Only wish it had page numbers not locations on the book - this is an issue with kindle books in general, as opposed to this particular one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great service, prompt delivery. Excellent book, handy size. Would recommend.Published 16 months ago by mrs AL Walter
Excellent book for all grades of anaesthetists or anyone interested in gassing. A must have for any FRCA candidate.Published 19 months ago by Liam D Quinn
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Anaesthetics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Surgery
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Accident & Emergency Medicine > Intensive Care
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Anaesthetics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery