Size: 2 Metre|Change

on 23 March 2017
Soon to be used to secure my fishing kayak, along side one other lock of the same type, and a 5m - 8mm thick security cable.
so my fishing yak will have 2 of these + 8mm thick security cable + rape alarm set up on the chains. i dont thik my yak will be going anywhere.

If you are wanting this lock for your fishing kayak. make sure your scupper holes are at least 40mm minimum, mine are 40's and the chain wont fit with the outter coating on, ive had to remove the outter coating to make it fit, and its still a tight fitting.

scuppers around 42-43mm diameter will fit perfectly.
on 11 May 2015
Turned up USED and not new!!!
If I am paying new price I expect new items. In the scale of things and given this is staying at the station bike store its of no consequence.
1.5m length is ideal you can carry it over your head and across your chest but you wont want to. I have more confidence in this one lock than the two others I had that got cut with my previous bike stolen. High rate of theft 2 bikes a month at my station. The 1.5m weaves through the rear wheel, 20" frame , front wheel and bike rack. I still need a lighter another one for other times.
The look of the lock and chain are enough to put most off I am sure, certainly with easier pickings available. Only time will tell.
Lock has some high impact plastic which looks cheap but this thing is not about looks so as long as it does the job....
on 9 January 2017
Do not buy this lock, the lock is very stiff to unlock at times. I often find it very difficult to unlock this bike lock, often taking me a while to unlock it. I've had this lock for 3 months and the key broke inside the lock this morning as I was trying to un-chain my bike. This is a terrible lock.
Worked well for a while but then the silver rotating plastic collar stopped working rendering the lock unusable. This collar rotates to cover up the key hole, but what happened is that it continued to rotate but never showed the key hole! I cut it off and could see that a little plastic catch inside had broken. Overall a poor design badly made - in fact at least 50% of this lock is plastic.
on 1 May 2017
Well, my bike is still where I'd last left it chained up, need I say more 😂
on 1 April 2017
Needed it for bike insurance. Seems OK but wonder about security as there are lots of stories about these being cut or broken.
on 27 November 2016
I would have given no stars if able. I purchased this for my bicycle and within a week a thief had managed to steal it. Very unhappy with this product
on 10 May 2017
needed a new lock lost my other keys, looked on site and it was as cheap to buy the whole package. Would recomend to all bikers
on 27 March 2017
It is certainly very heavy and gives the impression of being sturdy and difficult for thieves to remove.
on 10 April 2017
Excellent quality but too short at 1 m. Also lost all the keys and not much use for anything now.