The Oxford Book of Story Poems: 2006 Edition |a 2006 ed. Paperback – 5 Oct 2006
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Stunning for reading aloud, this is a remarkable and refreshing collection of poems that tell a story. (The Daily Telegraph)
a thoroughly good-looking anthology (TES)
Compiling anthologies is skilled work. Christopher Stuart-Clark and Michael Harrison have excelled themselves here . . . What library, school, or family could afford to be without it? (The Sunday Times)
A wonderful book of story poems-now reissued in paperbackSee all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction > Humorous
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > Sports
- Books > Children's Books > Poetry
- Books > Humour > Humorous Verse
- Books > Humour > Limericks
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism
- Books > School Books > Primary
- Books > School Books > Vocational
- Books > Travel & Holiday