Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 August 2017
In honesty, I don't love this book. It's well written, has lovely pictures and is a classic for a reason. But it just doesn't work for me - I don't like the story for a reason I can't put my finger on. Still, the goddaughter both wanted and loves it!
on 25 July 2017
I bought this for my one-year-old son, who has just started at nursery, to help him understand that his mummy will come back! I love this story - so sweet and beautifully illustrated.
on 30 October 2015
My Grandson first watched the youtube video of this story before I bought the book as I was not sure he would like it as the pictures are quite dark and I thought he might find the story frightening. He loved the story and the DVD, it is now a great favourite.
on 3 December 2015
I'm not sure why my nearly 2 year old daughter loves this so much. It grates a bit to read and not much happens but she LOVES it and will pick it out at bedtime every day given half a chance.
on 14 June 2017
Purchase this is a present and they were very happy with it.
on 10 March 2017
Beautiful little book and story.
on 23 May 2017
Really good condition
on 28 February 2017
Item arrived in perfect new condition as stated; with the DVD.
Very happy with my purchase, it made a wonderful birthday gift for my friends daughter and is a very endearing story, ideal for any child in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
on 24 May 2017