- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Overcoming depression Paperback – 30 Mar 2001
|New from||Used from|
|Paperback, 30 Mar 2001||
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A remarkably clear and easy to use tool for people living with depression that can be used by almost any health practitioner. This book provides a valuable tool to people with depression and to professionals who can sometimes feel daunted by managing this common and distressing condition.
Men's Health Journal
This book sets itself apart from a rather large pack of potential competitors by its clarity and practicality. It is particluarly well-suited for use in practices that use predominantly cognitive-behavioural techniques in treating mild to moderate depression. Psychotherapists and psychiatrists in training will find it extremely helpful. It is destined to be highly regarded, particularly by clinicians who struggle to find relevant homework assignments for their patients who suffer from deppressive illness.
Doody Review Services (Barnes and Noble.com)
..a well-organised, easy to understand, self help workbook..a useful addition to anyone experiencing depression or anyone seeing a health care professional for mild to moderate psychological problems.
From the Author
This book is now out of print and has been
replaced by the second edition: Overcoming Depresion and low Mood (2nd
edition). by Chris Williams
Top customer reviews
It explains all aspects of depression very clearly with plenty of practical advice.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Depression
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing > Psychiatric
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Compulsive Behaviour
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Botany & Plant Sciences > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Mental Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychiatry
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks