- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Robinson; UK ed. edition (29 April 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1845297423
- ISBN-13: 978-1845297428
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 2 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 29 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
28,605 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #78 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- #85 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Cognition & Cognitive Psychology > The Self, Ego & Personality
- #97 in Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
Overcoming Perfectionism: A self-help guide using scientifically supported cognitive behavioural techniques (Overcoming Books) Paperback – 29 Apr 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A new edition of a title from the Overcoming series using Cognitive Behavioural Techniques
About the Author
Roz Shafran (Author)
Roz Shafran is professor of translational psychology at the UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health. She has worked at Oxford on the treatment of eating disorders using CBT. She is the author of Cognitive Behavioural Processes Across Psychological Disorders: A Transdiagnostic Approach to Research and Treatment (OUP).
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.