- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Robinson (21 April 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849010722
- ISBN-13: 978-1849010726
- Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 3 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 102 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
14,078 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #41 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- #48 in Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- #49 in Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Overcoming Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (Overcoming Books) Paperback – 21 Apr 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Clear, practical, focused and helpful. [This book] will be extremely useful both for those who suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder and those who care for them. (Professor Paul Salkovkis, Institute of Psychiatry)
The bestselling self-help treatment manual based on proven cognitive behavioural therapy techniquesSee all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews