Overcoming Anxiety Self-Help Course Part 1: A 3-part Programme Based on Cognitive Behavioural Techniques Part 1: Pt. 1 (Overcoming: Three-volume courses) Paperback – 30 Aug 2007
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, 30 Aug 2007
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A practical and easy to use self-help course for people with anxiety disorders.
About the Author
Dr Helen Kennerley is a Consultant Psychologist with Oxford Cognitive Therapy Centre. She specialises in anxiety, childhood trauma and eating disorders. In 2002 she was voted as one of the most influential female cognitive therapists in Britain.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychiatry