on 18 June 2017
Easy to read and engaging. Definitely made me feel a bit better. Good enough to make me go look at his website.
on 28 June 2015
Was an interesting book more for beginners just to give them a kick start in the right direction, videos worth watching and plenty of info to help. We are all beautiful and one day we will all beat depression.
on 23 August 2014
Unlike some other books I've read on depression, this book has a very positive and hopeful tone as well as being enjoyable and easy to read. The author bases this book around personal experience and the strategies they used themselves to overcome their own depression. As someone who has suffered depression in the past, I think there is some very valuable information here such as learning how to express our deepest (and darkest) thoughts in such a way that we can begin to move past them, through to managing the physical effects of depression such as tension. Would highly recommend.
on 27 November 2014
I got this book to understand the problem better. The author is very honest about his own struggles with depression and the strategies and techniques he used to overcome depression.
It's an eye-opening book that can help everyone, so I definitely recommend this book!
on 28 May 2014
Although this book is not the longest, it does get to the point quickly. What I liked is that I could relate to the issues that the author offers which can see depression creep up on you without even knowing it until it's too late. The focus is on not letting extenal factors take a heavy toll on your internal life. Bad things happen, but the actual situation remains the same whether you stress about it or you don't. The author is right when he say's it's all about your decisions about what thoughts you decide to have about a particular situation.

I think this is a great little book for anyone who suffers with depression or even for someone feeling a little down. I'm not saying this is going to be the cure for a depressed person, but it is going to put you on the right track in regards to some of the reasons as to why you feel the way you do and what you can start doing about it. As I previously mentioned, this is not a long book that is going to take days to read, but then again, if anyone is feeling depressed or low, having to go through a long book with complicated theories is not going to be a lot of fun.

Get this book, you'll not regret it.
on 20 May 2014
A very useful book on overcoming depression. It is full of easy to implement tools to allow you to understand, control and master your depression but it goes much further. This book allows you to get rid of your depression and become the positive and happy person you were destined to be.

It is written in an easy conversational tone and does not preach or lay blame. If you or someone you know suffers from depression keep this book close.