Overboard 100% Waterproof Pro-Light Waterproof Light Weight Backpack Rucksack
|Price:||£49.99 - £165.51|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Roll-top 100% waterproof Backpack - Class 3 - IP66. Made from environmentally friendly and lightweight TPU fabrics.
- Floats safely if dropped in water. Unique 'High Frequency' welded construction.
- Two-way sealing system (top or side). Padded shoulder straps and lumbar support. Comfortable back panel with air-flow design.
- Large front mesh zip pocket with elasticated front webbing. Super reflective strips on the front of the bag and both shoulder straps. Adjustable sternum strap with whistle buckle.
- Large outer elasticated mesh side pocket. Internal zip accessories pocket - H: 25cm x W: 21cm. Built in Hydration Pocket. Top carry handle.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Our Waterproof Pro-Light Backpacks are now available in a 12L, 20L and 30 Litre pack sizes and are constructed from environmentally friendly and ultra-lightweight TPU fabrics. With a seamless electronically-welded construction and a simple to use two-way sealing system, making it fully submersible, this waterproof backpack really should be your Backpack of choice. From the large front mesh zip pocket with reflective strips to the padded shoulder straps and air-flow back panel, this feature-packed Overboard Pro-Light Waterproof Backpack is a comfortable and handy bit of kit for any water-based sportsman or cyclist.
1 x 1 x Black Pro-Light Waterproof Backpack. 1 x Carabineer Clip. 1 x Instructions / Care Guide.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, for cycling, (down the shops, not mountainbiking!), waterproof is great, as many have said. Comfort also good, the padding on the back is quite a good cushion and adds a bit of rigidity which it needs. It doesn't swing about too much... my only problem is the 'waist straps'. These dangle a lot, and when not used, the plastic buckle can dig into the lower back. I cut them off in the end, and the bag is much better for it in my opinion.
Overall, good, very large bag, lose one star for being just a bit expensive methinks...