Overboard Tube Dry Bag, 12 Litres
|Price:||£12.99 - £22.22|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Waterproof Bag - Class 3 - IP66 means it floats and can handle quick submersions. Could be permeated by water if subjected to prolonged submersions, submersions greater than 3 feet or high water pressure application.
- Added Protection - 100% protection from dust, sand, dirt and water.
- High Frequency Welded Seams - Adds durability.
- Construction - 600D nylon-coated PVC tarpaulin for easy clean and added toughness.
- Fold Seal SystemTM - Roll neck tightly over plastic fastener 3-4 times. Connect clip at top of the bag to securely fasten, creating a handle at the same time.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Protect your valuable or delicate items from all the elements with the OverBoard 12 Litre Dry Tube Bag, perfect for any activities involving water, dirt or sand. 100% waterproof and the ability to float in water this bag is the perfect sailing bag or kit-carrying accessory on your water sports, boating, camping, hiking or beach-based missions. The OverBoard Dry Bag is made of 600D nylon-coated PVC tarpaulin and constructed with welded seams for durability. Add to this OverBoard's own Fold Seal SystemTM and this bag is 100% waterproof with a waterproof class 3 rating which means it floats and can handle quick submersions.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I've just revisited the Amazon page and I can see that hidden in the "more detail" click, there are dimensions, but they're wrong ! It states it's 15" high yet it's really 24" high. I probably should have checked this before ordering from a picture I guess.
If it was 6 inches wider, it would have been perfect. Mike
The bag is easy to use and weights almost nothing. It gets completely flat when empty making it very easy to carry in your luggage.
12 liters is enough for me. I can put inside a Canon 50D with the 70-200mm lens without problems together with travel documents and some t-shirts.
Great product and would highly recommend Marine Chandlery Centre as they provide and excellent service.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A bit smaller than expected from the description so I couldn't get the item I'd intended to put inside it in to it. Quality is good though so overall very happy with it.Published 2 months ago by Ian Nielsen
Have had no issue with these bags (bought 3 different sizes), purchased a year ago for our boat. have not had the need to totally immerse but i do trust they will work well.Published 4 months ago by Sharon
Still going strong love it and a good size to get everything in I needPublished 7 months ago by Mrs Kim Raynor
Very robust material making this bag unwieldy. Opening very narrow, making it difficult to place items into the bag.Published 14 months ago by A L Nowell