OverDose Halloween Stickers Home Decoration Art Wall Mural 3D Floor Sticker
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Please note that the size of the decal in the picture has been enlarged to show detail. Please review the sizes offered to fit your space.
- Colors appear different on many computer screens and may not be the exact color in person as you see on your screen.
- Non-toxic, environmental protection, waterproof.
- Each decal is made of high quality, self-adhesive that gives a crisply painted look to whatever surface you choose to apply it to. The decal will simply reflect the texture of the surface and may take a little more time and love to make it stay put. Vinyl is removable, but not reusable.
- Vinyl decals can be applied to any clean, smooth and flat surface. You can put them on your walls, doors, windows or anywhere you want.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you're looking for a new way to celebrate Halloween, check out these tips:
1. Host an outdoor movie marathon and screen the scariest movies your age group can deal with.
2. Go camping and tell ghost stories
Make it as creepy as you dare; set up a tent in the safety of your backyard and have the kids huddle around a witch's cauldron to cast spells.
3. Buy a couple of pumpkins and carve up some Jack-o-lanterns
Stay safe and fill with LED lights or small flameless candles rather than lit tea lights. If carving's not your strong point get out the paint or glue on some gruesome features like googly eyes.
4. Skip the theme parks and set up a ghost train in your hallway
Darkness is mandatory, then have fun with flashing lights, creepy (fake) crawlies, haunted sounds and ghoulish unidentified furry creatures and slime.
5. Get the whole family involved in dress ups
Try a theme for the whole family and get the pets involved. Imagine the dog in a glow-in-the-dark skeleton outfit. That's right, a mini skeleton running around your garden!
6. Put a tape recorder or a baby monitor in a jack-o'-lantern and talk to guests or passers-by
The pumpkin is ALIVE! This works equally well when placed in any Halloween prop.
7. Get on board with the tradition of bobbing for apples
Thread string through the centre of apples, tie them to a washing line and try biting them off with your hands tied behind your back. Spare apples? Make toffee apples for treats.
8. Make a Halloween Piñata, Arachnophobia-style
Instead of treats, fill with hundreds of tiny toy spiders. Perhaps make another one filled with treats to avoid complete disappointment.
9. For instant movie-worthy effects, get some dry ice
Fill up a vessel for some table top fog, or try putting some outdoors for a super spooky yard.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews