OverBoard Waterproof Carbon Laptop Backpack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 100% Waterproof roll top Backpack (Class 3)
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- Protect contents from dust, sand, dirt and water!
- Unique "�High Frequency' welded construction
- 2 way closure system (top or side)
- Padded shoulder straps and lumbar support
- Comfortable back panel with air-flow design
- Elasticated front webbing
- Super reflective front patch
- Adjustable sternum strap and waist belt
- 2 x outer Elasticated side pockets and a top carry handle
- Industry First - an internal zip pocket
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Lightweight and 100% waterproof, this 30 litre Black Overboard Carbon Waterproof Backpack keeps your gear dry and dirt-free onboard and on the beach.
No zips means no leakage, so this large 30 litre carbon backpack has electronically welded seams and a simple to use two-way sealing system, making it fully submersible. You can leave it standing in a puddle all day, your gear will stay dry!
PVC-free and constructed from environmentally-friendly TPU, our carbon waterproof backpack is very lightweight so you can go the extra mile.
From the large internal zip pocket and ultra-reflective front patch, to the padded shoulder straps and air-flow back panel, this feature-packed Overboard Waterproof Backpack is a comfortable and lightweight bit of kit for any water-based sportsman.
continuity 2014See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is quite big an spacious to put things in, I fitted 4 netbooks in there. It is also quite light, the padding on shoulders and around the waist is good.
I think the material it is made of looks as though it would be waterproof, although it doesn't have any zips on the top, it is some fold-over and clip design which is a little odd and I felt like a turtle with it on my back sometimes!
I sent this back due to the lack of padding, it wasn't for me but is a nice enough bag.