Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.95

on 27 April 2017
Why am i still downloading and reading this stuff.... no better than no 2
on 24 October 2013
With the (apparent) descent into madness and chaos of John's main hero, Creed, I was a bit worried about what was to come next. I should have known better.

This is the third in the "Box" series, and after a slightly slow start, the book takes off and once again I found myself dragged on a crazy ride through his twisted imagination. I'm just grateful that his books are no longer than they are, as by the time I finish one, I'm completely exhausted.

I've never been disappointed by a John Locke book, but this one really is the best so far, particularly in the way that it manages to pull together strands and characters from all the other series, Westerns, Witches, Mafiosi and Black-ops killers - what?
on 25 October 2013
I confess I'm utterly biased because I love love LOVE all John Locke novels. Did I already mention I absolutely love them all?? But even so, having read all of them without fail, I must say I especially enjoyed this one, although not having been too much of a fan of the Gideon Box series so far. The main reason is probably that despite the chaotic appearance of it all, the novel skillfully weaves in characters and plots from all the storylines. Another big reason is the lovely character, Trudy Lake, pure, extremely lovable and still surprisingly smart. The climax is still to come... Can't wait for the next!!
on 27 October 2013
Couldn't put it down,I love reading about what the characters John Locke created get up to.As quick as he writes them I will be reading them
on 21 October 2013
After a small wobble with the last "half" book this one had the full story and what a good story it was. All the old characters turning up here and there, makes me want to go back and start the entire collection from the beginning. Laugh out loud moments and the expected but still exciting twist at the end, sticks to John's format that works so well.
on 25 October 2013
Another fantastic book I thought I only had two books left Kill Jill and Little Tokyo but I have just seen A kiss for luck. I am just going to see if I can down load it. Thank you once again

Kind Regards

Mark
on 12 May 2014
I just cannot put this author's books down. Having just found John Locke, I'm so pleased as it means there are still loads to read.
Pick one, any one, and I guarantee you that you'll be doing the same as me, unable to put my kindle down until I've finished, and made sure I've already got the next one downloaded.
Thank you, Mr Locke, for the escape and the pleasure you are filling my days with :-)
on 7 January 2015
After reading the first two books in the Gideon Box series (both of which I enjoyed immensely), I was hoping for my enjoyment to continue. Alas, I was disappointed as book 3 just did not measure up to the delights of the others. From half way through, it felt as though the author had run out of ideas and the ending was certainly an anticlimax, pun intended.
on 11 November 2013
Ludicrous plot? Was there a plot ? Totally unbelievable. Oh and the end. Well I give up on the endings, I just have to get to used to feeling like Ive only read two thirds of the book when it ends. Oh one more thing, totally brilliant. I absolutely loved this book and its going to be a pain having to wait for the next instalment. Very funny, love doc Box
on 5 December 2014
I've read all the Dani Ripper books, and just started on the Gideon Box ones. I love the way all the characters appear in each book, very cleverly done. This particular Box book will have you wishing, waiting and wanting and I promise you'll find it hard to put down - I read it in two days! Just downloaded the next one ;)