Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 6 Jul 2007, 09:28:10 BST
I cant believe i spent money on this horrible game, what a waste of money.

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Jul 2007, 12:10:46 BST
Last edited by the author on 24 Jul 2007, 11:34:35 BST
I agree. I submitted a negative review a month ago but don't know why it is not shown (being deleted by the moderator ?)
The graphics is not satisfactory. I prefer either FPS style like half life or third-person style like Tunguska.
The plot is not interesting but since I have bought the game I tried to finish it. But the strange thing is, although the puzzles seem simple at the beginning I got stuck after finishing most of the game. I couldn't finish the last two stone offerings. I read the walkthrough and back tracked. Now I really doubt there may be some bugs in the game so that some items are missing !

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Aug 2007, 17:58:24 BST
Rosy Egg says:
I am not that good at some of the puzzles in games but found this one incredibly easy and much too short. Also, I would have liked to see more horror, I cannot believe all the good reviews this got. Someone bring back Myst.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Feb 2008, 21:07:19 GMT
Eric Blair says:
Indeed. I suspect theres some vote rigging going on here - this has to be one of the worst games I have ever played. I cant believe it is being so highly rated by 35 people at the time of writing. OK, tastes differ, but I dont believe that almost everyone else thinks this is good.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jul 2008, 21:48:06 BST
G. Wakeham says:
I totally agree i've never been so bored in my life. what a waste of money & that girl on the mobile just got on my nerves. The game seemed as if it was made by a couple of students.

Posted on 5 Oct 2013, 03:49:04 BST
I absolutely LOVE this game. I find it chilling and wonderfully creepy, and I believe that the developers have done a fantastic job. I don't have to turn the music off (like I do in all other games) because its haunting sound adds to the spooky nature of the atmosphere. I have been anxiously waiting for the next game "Bracken Tor.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  6 Jul 2007
Latest post:  5 Oct 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Barrow Hill (PC DVD)
Barrow Hill (PC DVD) by Lighthouse Interactive (Windows XP)
3.8 out of 5 stars (69)