on 3 July 2014
After you get to play one short game the developers force you into signing up via Facebook or email to play with friends. Fine except not giving the player the choice not to or even hooking up with other anonymous players online is a big fail.
There's other sliding word games out there without the silly theme too.
on 3 July 2014
Yet another game were you have to either log on to Facebook or give e-mail address. I'm not a Facebook fan or give my e-mail out as I hate junk mail, so I ask why?? I have a few games on my kindle that are the same but give you the option of Play as a Guest, which I do and. can still interact with other people ,so I hope game makers take note of this option, the game itself seemed quite good, but can't rate it more than 1star, because I only got to play 1 game, then I deleted it, sorry.
on 3 July 2014
I only completed the first level and I couldn't continue without Facebook or e-mail sign up, as its just a game to play on the loo, I wasn't prepared for such a commitment, so I uninstalled it. Nope.
on 20 May 2014
Screen icons far to large so have to scroll down all the time. You can't play your turn until your opponent has had theirs. In a similar game Ruzzle you can play your turn straight after your previous turn and wait for your opponent to catch up. The green background moving is annoying. I would like to be able to see the words I have made and those that are possible. The stats are bizarre - eg my first opponent and I were playing our first game. I won but their stats show that they won. If an opponent resigns the game, it doesn't show in your stats as a win, so the number of games played doesn't equal those won and drawn. Needs a bit of tweaking to be more enjoyable
on 4 November 2014
Instead of loading a brief pop up saying it supports Amazon Game Circle with an inconspicuous sign in button is displayed. After, all i get is"check your internet connection". I appreciate the need to authenticate users and the use of email isn't really so hard to spoof and another impediment to getting a game. Facebook takes some extra measures but even then these do not guarantee identity. I don't consider these any better authentication than just looking for some per phone iD. As that's not a realistic solution Amazon need their own service to compete with Google Play Game Services and the iPhone equivalent. The Game Circle appears to be just that. Albeit a latecomer, and limited, both in terms of features and user appeal. That's a pity because they are really helping to make gaming affordable. I won't sign up just yet.

Meantime there are very good offline (and on, with Google Plus account) versions on the Play Store, "Word Search" would be a good term to search for. While it is inexcusable that this game "demands" an Amazon account to play it must be hiding something good, right?
on 17 December 2015
Constantly treks me to check my network connection. I've uninstalled and reinstalled repeatedly all to no avail. I've just installed it via Amazon Apps on my Asus Nexus 7, does exactly the same, which is odd, since on my Kindle I'm signed into Game Circle, on my Nexus I'm not/wasn't. Whilst the game is winning about my connection, it lets me sign into Game Circle. This needs fixing . One star because you can't award less!!!
on 3 July 2014
So played one game of 2 screens. "Not bad," I think, "let's try again."
Only you can't. You're taken to a screen for a Facebook sign in, with no obvious way to skip it.
No thanks deleted from Kindle and from Cloud. Stupid developers.
on 16 July 2014
This game gives you 1 play vs computer AI then I seemed to get put into a multiplayer competition against another person.

Now I am not much good at word games and this one ios pretty differcult for me to work out words upside down diagnols and going in circles always having to choose the blocks next to your last letter.

The multiplayer gives you no idea how far through the opponent is and so you are left at the menu waiting and waiting for them to finish their turn.
Waited 5 mins still no way to do my next round gave up and never played it again.
on 10 July 2014
...if you don't sign in to Facebook.

It would have scored a 4 I think if I had had the chance to continue playing on my own to get into it. I can't stand it when you're forced to sign in to social networks to play.

"User must be signed in to a social network for this app to work" should be listed under the Key Details section.
on 3 July 2014
Didn't get to play it because my antivirus picked up the AdMob components in it. Oh well.