Outlook 2013 For Dummies Paperback – 5 Mar 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
- Set up your e–mail, create distribution lists, and manage contacts
- Secure your information and handle junk mail and spam
- Keep track of your calendar and stay organized with Notes
- Assign tasks and collaborate with other users
Outlook is much more than e–mail! Learn all the ways it will improve your day
Do you organize meetings? Collaborate on projects? Occasionally forget appointments? Outlook was made for you! This book shows you not only how to use Outlook 2013, but why you should. Tap into the full power of Outlook and learn how it can sort your e–mail, manage your contacts, remind you of appointments, and help you work together with others.
- First, the basics tour Outlook′s basic features and learn to send and receive e–mail, make notes, keep appointments, and organize files
- Tame your e–mail let Outlook handle formatting, filter junk mail, and automatically sort your messages
- Outlook and the Office take advantage of Outlook′s close relationship with other Office applications
- Calling all contacts enter your contacts and let Outlook arrange them and create groups
- Today′s to–do use Outlook to manage your task list and keep your calendar up to date
- Get social subscribe to blogs and podcasts and add Facebook or LinkedIn connections
- For meeting mavens organize meetings, create and view multiple calendars, send status reports, collaborate on projects, and link Outlook to SharePoint
- On the go access Outlook from anywhere using Web Access
Open the book and find:
- How Outlook can be your personal information manager
- Outlook′s unique relationship with other Microsoft applications
- The advantages of virtual sticky notes
- Cool collaboration techniques
- Quick steps that simplify certain tasks
- Tips on keeping records with Journals and Notes
- How Outlook works with SharePoint Team Services
- Ten things Outlook doesn′t do
About the Author
Bill Dyszel is a nationally known expert on personal information management and sales automation technology. He is a frequent speaker at technology conferences and serves as a consultant on the selection and implementation of business solutions. Bill has written more than a dozen technology books.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I shall send it back.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Time Management
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Internet Applications > E-mail