on 8 August 2014
These are fantastic for taking the pressure of the bra straps off my shoulders. They are very comfortable and easily fitted. They are also a little wide so will be visible if you wear them with sleeveless tops less than approximately two inches. I would have liked a choice of skin colours as they are very pink and I have brown skin. Very fast delivery.
on 6 July 2014
These worked well. My straps stayed in place but by the end of the day they'd taken off the skin on both shoulders! I now

have two seeping wounds too dress! Back to the safety-pin method for me I'm afraid.
on 2 June 2016
Helped ease my shoulder pain by spreading the weight of my bra strap. I use it every time my shoulder is hurting and it always eases the pain. Would highly recommend, Cheap, easy to clean but very effective.
on 24 May 2016
Very easy to use. Can wear all day and no more red marks on my shoulders
on 1 July 2014
Good and comfortable product.