Outdoorer Tour Bag, 50l Hiking Backpack - ideal Cabin Rucksack for Hand Luggage
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Large touring rucksack and hiking rucksack with a 50-litre volume and a light weight of 2.1kg / water-repellent coating
- Ergonomic carrying system with variable back-length, can be optimally adapted to the body / flexible hip fins / all carriers, belts and straps can be adjusted individually / opening for hydration system or MP3 player
- The rucksack has many pockets and compartments: zipped pockets on each side, 1 pocket with zip at the front, a zip pocket on the inside and outside of the lid, an additional inside pocket on the back / the large main compartment with front access, can be subdivided as necessary / many external mounting options
- S-shaped support and ventilation along the spine for greater breathability
- Ideal for city breaks as hand luggage on the plane / adjustable to 55 x 40 x 20 cm / packed to full capacity it measures approximately 68 x 42 x 26 cm including carry system
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
The Hiking Backpack Tour Bag 50 by outdoorer has been specially developed for touring. The 50 litre backpack is stable and smaller than a classic trekking backpack. Therefore it is possible to undertake climbs with it.
Likewise as a travel backpack, it can be taken on a plane as cabin luggage. If you fill it up to the lower edge of the variable lid, it measures 55 cm in height. Thanks to the straps for lashing, it can be sized to 55 x 40 x 20 cm - the maximum dimensions for hand luggage.
When packed to full capacity, with the outer pockets in use, it can reach approximately 68 x 42 x 26 cm including the carry system. The large main compartment can be divided into two smaller ones if necessary, while keeping direct access to the lower compartment. In the upper part there is a separate, non-upholstered area for a laptop. A hidden pocket under the lid protects the valuables in this touring rucksack. Small objects can easily be stowed in the many zipped pockets on both sides, on the front and in the top pocket.
For optimum comfort during wear, the Tour Bag 50 can adjust perfectly to its wearer. The ergonomic back system is 8-way adjustable and can be optimally adapted to any back length. The hip fins are flexible. A chest strap provides stability.
The ventilation of the spine and the s-shaped straps make for less sweat. Thanks to the supportive form the hiking backpack is also popular among ladies.
Finally, your Tour Bag 50 is equipped with a water resistant PU coating. The contents will remain dry in mild to moderate rains. For heavy rain we recommend the rain cover Rain Defender.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- durable and good quality materials;
- it has a firm structure, it's not heavy and you can adjust it to your height, which makes it very comfortable;
- I was able to take it with me on the plane's cabin (although you cannot do that if it's full at its maximum capacity).
I really like the size of side pockets, I found them particularly useful.