Our Needs for Others and Its Roots in Infancy Paperback – 1 Oct 1987
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Josephine Klein was an academic for the first twenty years of her professional life and then a psychoanalytic psychotherapist in private practice, now retired. She has written Our Need for Others and its Roots in Infancy (1987) Doubts and Uncertainties in the Practice of Psychotherapy (Karnac 1995) and Jacob s Ladder: Essays on Experiences of the Ineffable in the Context of Psychotherapy (Karnac 2003).
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Schools of Thought > Jung, Carl
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Schools of Thought > Psychoanalysis > Klein, Melanie
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Child & Developmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z