OtterBox Commuter Series Two-Layer Protection Case Cover with Screen Protector for BlackBerry 8520/8530/9300 Curve 3G - Black
|Price:||£15.29 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£9.70 (39%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Access to all buttons and features
- Silicone plugs provide coverage for ports
- Includes a self-adhering protective film
- Slim form, smooth outer layer
- Stylish design
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Style Name: BlackBerry 8520/8530/9300 Curve 3G | Colour Name: Black
The OtterBox Commuter Series offers protection without bulk.
The exposed silicone corners dissipate impact away from the device for additional bump and shock protection and the smooth outer layer allows the case to easily slide into your pocket, purse or bag.
The commuter series is a slim and tough protective case made of a durable silicone mid-layer and one-piece, custom-moulded polycarbonate shell. Its smooth finish allows it to slide easily in and out of pockets. This case provides added protection against scratched, bumps and shock.
- Sturdy, 2-layer protection withstands drops, bumps and shock
- Self-adhesive screen protector prevents scratches
- Port covers keep out dust and debris
- Slides easily in and out of pockets
OtterBox was created in 1998 and built upon fundamentals of hard work, creativity and perseverance. Our cases are dedicated to all the spontaneous and chaotic individuals who have broken a device or valuable due to their active lifestyle.
Throughout the years, we've listened to customer feedback and attribute the evolution of our products to consumers who've challenged us to take the idea of a protective case to the next level.
To us, giving our customers the best of both worlds means marrying protection and functionality with style. The OtterBox Commuter Series for BlackBerry Curve 8500 and 9300 is a sturdy case that allows full access to your BlackBerry's functions, without adding a lot of bulk.
About our Commuter Series: Three slender, yet sturdy layers offer tough protection in a sleek package. With a slim form factor and smooth outer layer, this case slides easily in and out of a pocket, purse or bag.
SLEEK AND TOUGH PROTECTION
The OtterBox Commuter Series is a perfect on-the-go accessory for everyday handheld technology. Safeguarding the screen from scratches and the corners from bumps and shocks, this style of case offers unique design with reliable strength.
OtterBox RBB4-8500S accommodates :Blackberry 8500, Blackberry 8520, Blackberry 8530, Blackberry 9300, Blackberry 9330
Layer 1: Self-adhering clear protective film (cleaning cloth and installation card included)
Layer 2: Durable silicone mid-layer
Layer 3: One piece custom molded polycarbonate shell
Access to all side button features
Silicone plugs allow access to all ports
Open access to camera.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have tried several cases over the past several months and the Otterbox range of protection, has got something for each and every owner of a Samsung Galaxy S-III.
If your are very serious about protecting your Phone under 'all circumstances', and you do NOT mind a bit of extra bulkiness, Otterbox Defender Series is definitely for you. However its really quite expensive for a case.
However considering the fact you wish to protect your beautiful, sexy £500 quid investment, the cost of the "otterbox defender series" the price is really of irrelevance, because its not really all that expensive if you want the absolute very best there is, on the planet, that actually looks good.
However I chose the 'Otterbox Commuter series' because its NOT as Bulky, and provides adequate protection from all angles, the only difference between Commuter and Defender; the Defender gives 360 degrees protection, meaning it covers the whole of the front panel, and screen with a specially made thin layer of plastic, that doesn't need changing, once its on your phone.
Personally regardless of price I prefer the 'Otterbox Commuter Case' because it blends into to the shape of the phone very well, while providing decent protection from dropping on tarmac, concrete, or just a hard tiled floor. Its the perfect protection case for me that also looks very trendy indeed.
It comes in two sections, the 1st one, is soft rubber to absorb shock from a drop from any reasonable height, and the 2nd is the tough case, that surrounds the soft rubber, to make it one item. Its really been very cleverly thought out by the team of engineers at Otterbox.Read more ›
If you want a case that protects the phone, but leaves the screen open, then I can't recommend this enough. It all works exactly how you would want it to, and is of excellent quality (unlike the others I tried, or similar price).
I'm going to comment on negatives people have mentioned elsewhere:
- The buttons are hard to press: I found the (bare) S3 hard to operate with my man-hands. It was like trying to use a wet bar of soap, with buttons I kept accidentally pressing (I use the phone two-handed frequently, for the larger keyboard). This case makes the volume and power buttons require a much firmer press. They still work perfectly, but now there are no mistaken presses. To me, this is a positive.
- The screen protector is too small, and gets in the way: I simply have not installed the (stick-on style) screen protector. The case has a chunky rubber edge that protrudes all round the front of the screen, meaning that the screen is well protected when face down. As it lives in a pocket (with no keys/coins etc), and it's Gorilla Glass 2, I personally see no need to use the protector anyway.
- It makes the phone too large: The phone is already large, but very slim. As such, I found it relatively fiddly to use, particularly with the slick surface. Wet bar of soap analogy again. This case makes the phone a little larger, but much easier to use for me. It sits nicely in the hand, and is nice and grippy. It also adds a bit of weight, that to me, feels nicer than the lightweight plain S3. For me, all of this is a positive. I'll upload a pic if I can.
- It's really hard to get on and off: Yeah, it is.Read more ›
1 x Fits perfectly around the case and is easy to fit
2 x Gives full protection ( better than any other case for the moto g ) inc front protection due to the 2-3mm front edge around the screen
3 x Feels very premium in the hand and that yes this is going to protect my moto g whatever happens feel to it
4 x Comes with a high quality screen protector included in the pack
5 x the case has headphone and usb covers that protect the ports from dust and water splash etc etc
6 x the power and volume buttons work very well with the case on and again feel premium to the touch/control
7 x The cut outs for the speaker , flash , mic etc etc are perfectly inline
I know there are prob many other cases for the moto g which I have tried but the otterbox commuter is the best one and I for one will not be using any other case as this one really does the job perfectly 100% thumbs up !Thank you.
After using one of these on my last phone for 21 months, the phone was completely unmarked and the case still like new apart from the very light scratches on the plastic where it had saved the phone from damage. Outstanding product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Indestructible but dog chewed half the cover. A little bulky as well but it's the price you pay for protection.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Absolutely fantastic case for my iPhone 5. Had it a couple of years now and it's as good as new. Like most people, I do drop my phone from time to time and I am sure this case has... Read morePublished 21 days ago by MarciaA
Robust protection if not the most attractive. That's the price you pay for near indestructibility !Published 1 month ago by P. L. Kerr
Superb quality as expected from OtterBox. Got this to replace my 1,5 year old black case for a change and as the black ones inner layer was getting a bit loose on 3. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
since I got the product my son has broken a record by not breaking his phone ! great productPublished 1 month ago by Amazon byer
This is a great product but with frequent use of the charger port and earphone jack the covers on mine at least began to tear off and eventually completely came off, but this... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Dylan Smith
- Slippy plastic
- A bit chunky
Box itself very good but the screen saver have stickers on and when I took them off they did come off properly and shows some marks.Published 1 month ago by Mohan