on 1 December 2014
This is a brill wee cover my son aged 13 loves it wraps right around it great protection
on 21 April 2017
I have had this for a few years now. Saved my phone several times. Great quality and durable.
on 30 December 2014
Yes the case is realy good and solid
on 30 April 2010
A nice stylish item, comes complete with screen protector (which works, rather than just falls off straight away) and the moulded rubber case is both robust and improves the ergonomics of the device. It has been dropped two or three times since I have bought the new case, and each time it simply bounced! Job done - and a nice example of style combining with functionality for a change.
on 3 October 2014
I've had this case for over 3 years now and never had any damage to my iPhone. As the plastic screen covering had become a bit scratched over the years (entirely due to a lot of wear and tear on my part) I mailed Otterbox customer support and asked them where I could BUY a new plastic screen cover to replace the scratched one. After having filled out the online form with photos of the model, (and also told them that one of the silicone flaps had torn off - again due to wear and tear on my part), they mailed me that they would be sending me a free replacement case.

That's the kind of customer service that most companies could only dream of and promotes lifetime loyalty. I'd have been happy to pay for the plastic screen and the flap coming off was my own fault, but they didn't just exceed but blew away customer expectations. - I can only recommend their products if you value your phone (and at today's prices and the inconvenience, who doesn't?

Well done, and thank you Otterbox
on 14 May 2010
This is truly a great quality well made rubberised casing for the blackberry! After buying & trying some real rubbish skins i came across this one....Brilliant, protects my phone 100%!Feels great & looks great,Buy it! you will be happy!!!!
on 21 August 2014
Hey, this arrived this morning and it is really, really good! Excellent quality silicone, the included crystal-clear screensaver went on like a dream, and it looks ... well ... a bit like a Range Rover skin for my iPhone 4. I love the home button being covered. I love the sharp square lines. I love the buttons all working even when they are protected. I love the way it keeps the screen recessed. I love the non-slipness. This will all make a lot of difference when I'm out in the wilds of Europe on my BMW 1200GS. The perfect match!

No it isn't waterproof (it isn't designed to be a svelt little clip-on), but it is a step in the right direction without all the bulk associated with 'guaranteed' waterproofing. OK, it was the best part of £10, but I won't be thinking how expensive it was next week, just delighted that it will be doing the job, ie bouncing my phone off the road when it slips out of my cold fingers in some far-flung rural track in Slovakia and need to text.

I love it.
on 10 April 2010
If you like the chunky look then this is the case for you.The screen protector went on easily for a change (i usually mess it up).
Overall an excellent product.
on 17 November 2013
This case came on recommendation and I am passing that on to you !
Only slight negative is that the case is a little bulky - small price to pay for perfect protection.
on 3 January 2014
I bought this product in December 2013 from Londonmagicstore UK via Amazon. It looked good when it arrived. Unfortunately after only 2 weeks of use, the rubber case has become quite loose and it does not feel or look right. I looked on Google "otterbox defender case loose" and this appears to be a problem for others as well with this rubber case. Seller offered a full refund if I posted it back in the original packaging and if I paid postage. Unfortunately I do not have the packaging and as the product cost was under a tenner, I will not return and I take the hit. I would recommend others to review this issue on Google before buying. For me the product has been a disappointment and hence I cannot recommend this product version.