- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 2.5 x 12.7 cm ; 54 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 45 g
- Item model number: 77-25108
- ASIN: B00AFSN9QE
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 Feb. 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (21 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 18,495 in Computers & Accessories (See Top 100 in Computers & Accessories)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
OtterBox Defender Case for Apple iPod Touch 5G
|Price:||£23.10 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£11.89 (34%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Robust, three-layer protective case with a built-in screen protector with stands scratches, drops, bumps and shock
- Belt-clip holster included that doubles as a kickstand for hand-free media viewing
- Port covers keep out dust and debris - may not be compatible with 30-pin to lightning adapters or non-apple branded USB to lightning cables
- All current iPod touch 5G Defender series are compatible with new iPod touch; compatible with both the 5th Gen iPod touch as well as the 6th Gen iPod touch
- Includes OtterBox 2-year case warranty (see website for details) and 100% authentic
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Brave the big, bad world with your music player sitting safe inside the defender series iPod case, compatible with both the iPod touch 5th generation and the iPod touch 6th generation. A three layer design protects your iPod touch from bumps, drops, scratches and dust while keeping your device fresh.
1 x OtterBox Defender case
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
However, compared to other heavy duty cases that I've tried in the past, this one is surprisingly sleek and low profile. The built in screen protector doesn't hamper responsiveness of the touch screen, but if you do want to get rid of the built in screen protector, it's easy enough to pop out as it's only lightly glued on. I'm using a glass screen protector at the moment with this.
The dual layer protection feels like it really protects your device; the silicon type material on the outside has a small amount of give to it, so absorbs impact well. When I drop my iPod, it goes with a soft clunk instead of a horrible clatter. On some cases, the silicon material can get slightly sticky after a while, but this didn't happen on this case.
What's also good is Otterbox's manufacturer guarantee. I had an issue where the plastic inner had cracked and the outer silicone had become too loose. After sending pictures and proof of purchase to Otterbox customer service, they sent me a new one out, free of charge. And they didn't even need me to send the broken one back. Just make sure you get a genuine Otterbox, there's a lot of fakes out there.
The one thing that did concern me was that the plastic inner broke perhaps a bit too easily. It broke in the top right and bottom left corners of the screen. I suppose it did its job though, in the sense that at least my iPod didn't break. Also, after taking the outer layer off a few times, it became a bit looser than I'd like. Not a case to fiddle with. In additon, it is a bit awkward to take off and put on, especially if dust under the screen protector irritates you. In my opinion though, this is the trade off you make for such good protection.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Overall great case