- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Classics (29 Jun. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0141188375
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 1.7 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 41 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 108,396 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Don't Look Now and Other Stories (Penguin Modern Classics) Paperback – 29 Jun 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
John and Laura have come to Venice to try and escape the pain of their young daughter's death. But when they encounter two old women who claim to have second sight, they find that, instead of laying their ghosts to rest, they become caught up in a train of increasingly strange and violent events. The four other haunting, evocative stories in this volume also explore deep fears and longings, secrets and desires: a lonely teacher who investigates a mysterious American couple; a young woman confronting her father's past; a party of pilgrims who meet disaster in Jerusalem; and a scientist who harnesses the power of the mind to chilling effect.
About the Author
Daphne du Maurier was born in 1907 and died in 1989. Her many successful novels include Frenchman's Creek, My Cousin Rachel and Rebecca, famously filmed by Alfred Hitchcock in 1940.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews