Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£7.99|
Save £2.50 (31%)
He's a Stud, She's a Slut, and 49 Other Double Standards Every Woman Should Know Kindle Edition
|Length: 224 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration. Add narration for a reduced price of £3.99 after you buy the Kindle book.
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
For a lot of people, feminism is either a dirty word, or something attained by women getting into management.
I gave this book to my 21 year old daughter, in part to conpensate for this lack of public debate; and she loved it. Valenti can communicate to younger readers in a clear and direct way. This is an easily digested book that highlights society's double standards.
I would reccommend this book to ANYBODY as essential reading, and have recently given copies to friends. Don't delay just add it to your basket.
I would especially reccommend this book to younger students/readers who want a sort of 'introductory guide' to modern sexism and patriarchy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
How can a person view the world from such a parochial perspective? Miss. Valenti writes as though no double-standards exist to the detriment of men; that somehow, a woman's sexual... Read morePublished 21 months ago by Thorium
How about the double standard that men are given longer sentences than women, for the same crime?
Or how about the fact that many men have to pay child support, even... Read more
I'll give you a double standard. A real problem.
MGM is legal every Western country while FGM is illegal in all of them.
Must be the f***ing patriarchy. Read more
This book tell and show the difference and say it shows that. Great book. Have a great read. Great book.Published on 1 Jan. 2014 by Ashley Boyd
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Social
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects > Women in History
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Civil Liberties & Political Activism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Women's Studies > Feminist Criticism
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Sex
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Psychology > Social Psychology & Interactions
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Self-Help