Other-Centred Therapy Paperback – 30 Oct 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other-Centred Therapy explores profound themes in a refreshingly simple and direct way and it will greatly inspire both students and experienced therapists. The section on Identity is particularly stimulating, blending ideas from classical Buddhist teachings and Western psychology creatively and effectively, pointing the way towards a more open and grounded perspective based on wisdom and compassion. --Manu Bazzano, Zen monk, psychotherapist, and author of Buddha is Dead
Insightful, provocative, revealing. The concept of Other-centered Therapy has the potential to revolutionize the field of psychology, as we rethink how we can help those who are suffering. Other-centered therapy is essential reading for anyone who hopes to provide enlightened guidance in world of psychological suffering. A book where the paths of the spiritual and the psychological meet and merge into a holistic journey of the heart. --Gregg Krech, author of Naikan: gratitude, grace and the Japanese art of self-reflection and founder of Todo Institute
About the Author
Caroline Brazier is a psychotherapist and Buddhist. She is a writer with a life long interest in psychology, spirituality, creativity and ethics. She lives in Leicestershire, UK.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Counselling
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z