Osteopathy: Models for Diagnosis, Treatment and Practice, 1e Paperback – 30 Dec 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Jon Parsons, D.O., P.G.C.E., Osteopathy practitioner, Bower Mount Clinic, Kent; Senior Lecturer and Senior Clinical Tutor, European School of Osteopathy; Visiting lecturer at various international osteopathic colleges; External examiner for University of Westminster M.Sc. Bodyworks course, U.K.; and Nicholas Marcer, D.O., Practicing Osteopath in Switzerland
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Chiropractic & Osteopathy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Physiotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Physiotherapy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Physiotherapy