Ossun 4W Dimmable Super Bright GU10 Spotlight LED Light Bulb,Cool White 6500K 40W Equivalent, Energy Saving, Perfect for Replacing 40-50 Halogen Bulbs [Energy Class A]
|You Save:||£1.00 (22%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 1PC 4W GU10 LED Light Bulb in Cool White Colour,Dimmable
- Fits in any standard GU10 Downlight（the depth of the fittings must be at least 60mm), Spotlight or Standing Lamp Fittings
- Super Bright LED,High Lumen Output Bulb,Only 4 Watts Power Consumption, 420 Lumens, Save around 90% Energy (Compared to 40 Watt Halogen)
- High-Strength Aluminum Alloy Body for fasting cooling, High light transmittance lens, offers soft and uniform white light
- High Quality Product,Long Service life,over 35,000 hours, 2 years warranty
EU Energy Logo
Lamp efficiency is rated on a scale of A to G
Lamp efficiency is rated on a scale of A to G A
The whole length of this bulb is 62mm, as the length of the traditional halogen bulb is 55-56mm, please confirm if there is enough space of your bulb fittings. Thanks.
If there is anyother question, don't hesitate to contact us.
This LED spotlight offers the most recent innovations based in high-quality materials. It is a truly perfect fit for your current fixtures!
Very low energy consumption, saving up to 90%
Environmental Friendly, No UV or IR Radiation, no radiation or mercury, totally safe for human and our earth, Green product!
Suitable for residential and commercial.
GU10 4W Cool White LED Bulb (Dimmable)
Type of Bulb:LED
Cap Type: GU10
Lumious Flux : 420 LM
Input Voltage: 220-240 Volts
Material: High quality aluminum Alloy Shell
Incandescent Equivalent: 40-50 W
Average Life: 35000 Hrs
Color Temperature:6500 Kevin
Color Rendering Index (CRI): 80
Bulb Features: Dimmable
How to Choose the Light Colour:
Warm White is a softer more yellow light that is closer to the light given off by a traditonal halogen spotlight, therefore, warm white is better suited for living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms.
Day/Cool White is a much brighter white that is best suited for kitchens, utility areas and bathrooms.
It is better to use a LED dimmer switch, otherwise it could caused flicking if the dimmer switch you use is not compatiable with the bulbs.