Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £1.99 UK delivery
Osmo Berber Oil Shampoo Rejuvenating Cleanser With Argan Oil 250ml / 8.5 fl.oz.
|Price:||£5.99 (£2.40 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£4.00 (40%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A mild rejuvenating cleanser.
- Delivers enhanced radiance and intense shine.
- Moisturises and hydrates.
- Aids in the replenishment of vital proteins and essential nutrients.
- Unique blend of oils combined with Panthenol to help strengthen and repair.
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The shampoo socialite... Expect the VIP treatment.
A mild rejuvenating cleanser designed to infuse the hair with essential moisture and hydration.
• A mild rejuvenating cleanser.
• Delivers enhanced radiance and intense shine.
• Moisturises and hydrates.
• Aids in the replenishment of vital proteins and essential nutrients.
• Unique blend of oils combined with Panthenol to help strengthen and repair.
ACHIEVE THE LOOK Distribute evenly through wet hair. Massage gently, rinse and repeat as necessary. Follow with Berber Oil Mask as a daily conditioner.
Manipulate and corrupt your head with OSMO, a leading UK collection of professional hair care and styling products. With a diverse and extensive product range, OSMO is a controversial, unique style leader.
For external use only.See all Product Description
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Size: 250 ml
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The smell of this stuff is wonderful (imagine cherry plus christmas spices, but a bit sweeter) but it's a shame it really doesn't stick around. It isn't a very intensive shampoo but it does the job if you use it regularly, but if you do use it regularly you'll run out very quickly which makes the value for money pretty questionable.
It certainly isn't bad, and it did leave my hair nice and soft but I was sadly hoping for more. I'd probably opt for the Osmo Deep Moisturizing range and I'd advise you to do the same if you haven't already.