Customer reviews

Orthotic insoles Full length top quality (5-6.5)
Size: 5/6.5 UK|Change

on 16 November 2015
Got these for my otherhalf as he has collapsed arches on his feet and was complaining of knee pain. Although he hasn't said if has knee pain or not he hasn't complained about it so I'm guessing it has worked!!!
Even if you don't have collapsed arches, it's still a great product to enhance and support your body's natural structure. I'd recommend it.
on 31 October 2015
Aching legs and feet? Get these insoles. Somewhat uncomfortable at first, but stay with them!!! Your feet have to adjust to them, because if you fallen arches and aching legs, the benefits out weight the short getting use to. I have to wear work boots everyday and these insoles are a must, after all, 8hrs in boots, you need something to look after yer feet.
on 23 March 2016
Can only comment as to how they where for me personally, unfortunately they didn't meet my needs. An still looking for the right ones, to match the nhs ones I was issued with
on 8 June 2015
Needed to cut these down to fit my shoe, even though I bought size for my foot. To the new wearer they could take time to bed-in. Very reasonable price.
on 12 June 2016
My podiatrist recommended these because of my corn and they are suprisingly comfy.
on 16 January 2016
Certainly helps cushion and protect flat bunionated feet. Easy to cut into the correct size.
on 4 April 2016
bought for my son as he has problem feet finds them very comfortable to wear
on 1 November 2017
Yeah it's good soles hoping it will help dropped arches
on 13 September 2016
Very happy with my purchase Thank you.
on 18 August 2016
Extremely comfortable and helpful with plantar faceitis.