- Hardcover: 1152 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 5 edition (22 Jan. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0721605710
- ISBN-13: 978-0721605715
- Product Dimensions: 28 x 22.5 x 4.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 468,727 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Orthopedic Physical Assessment, 5e (Orthopedic Physical Assessment (Magee)) Hardcover – 22 Jan 2008
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Accompanied by a CD-ROM listing useful references and links to articles that are most helpful, especially for those who keep on top of evidence based practice which completes this package and makes this book an essential part of any physiotherapy or orthopaedic doctor's collection.
I feel I should be more critical but I honestly think that this is the gold standard of orthopaedic assessment.
Help me pass my exams!1
Really could not thank him enough for wriiting this!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As a physical therapy student, I am finding this an essential book in my array of my learning aids. A great source of material.Published on 3 Dec. 2013 by Dara Mahon
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Physiotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Surgery
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Orthopaedic & Fractures
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Physiotherapy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Orthopaedic & Fractures
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Physiotherapy