- Paperback: 202 pages
- Publisher: Da Capo Press; New Ed edition (19 Oct. 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0738203610
- ISBN-13: 978-0738203614
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.3 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 27,766 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Orphaned Adult: Understanding And Coping With Grief And Change After The Death Of Our Parents Paperback – 19 Oct 2000
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A psychologist friend lent me the book recently. I've now bought two more, one for me to read again and highlight salient points, and one to lend to friends and (at the risk of sounding morbid(!)) to leave with my teenage children should anything happen to us.
I cannot recommend this book highly enough.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews