on 5 March 2017
Amazing movie!! Can't say a lot as I don't want to give anything away but if you love a psychological horror/thriller watch it!
on 11 March 2017
Wow. I have not watched a film and been scared and yet thrilled at the same time since I was young. It took me back to the days when I watched the classic horrors as a child (even though I shouldn't have) and hid behind the cushions! An amazing psychological thriller that will probably stay with me for quite some time. Superb.
on 20 July 2017
Actually I have the film but ordered it as a present for my Dad. He hasn't watched it yet but I think it is an excellent film- imaginative and intelligent. An excellent horror film.
on 6 March 2017
Ignore the first 15 mins as it's a put off .. the film is very well done.. scary, surprising and had me interested and on the edge of my seat !
on 14 September 2017
Best horror movie I've seen in years i highly recommend buying it
on 1 June 2017
brilliant film, kept me on the edge of my seat
on 9 August 2017
It was a present. It was received with pleasure.
on 7 June 2017
creepy thriller with a twist
on 2 July 2017
Great film
on 27 July 2016
Great! all brand new for a great price! love this movie a must keep