on 9 March 2012
This is very small, only suitable for a tiny baby. Really disappointing.Wanted it for my year old grandaughter but need to get a bigger size.
on 16 June 2017
This is the cutest most adorable little bracelet for my friends new little twinkle girl. Knew it would be smal but this is so lovely and dinky. Lovely quality too. Twinkle's mummy and daddy are going to love it.
on 2 April 2017
Slightly disappointed on arrival of product. Smaller than appears in picture
on 5 June 2017
Beautiful bracelet
on 12 February 2013
I like this bangle. The embossing is beautiful. Tiny but expands. Would be comfortable on a baby's wrist. Would recommend.
on 29 November 2011
very please this item arrived in the nick of time on 18/11/11 when the christening was 20/11/11 I had grave concerns about not receiving it in time as it was ordered well in advance.

However my grandaughter did get to wear this on her special day so alls well that ends well the bangle was good value for money for such a young recipient.
on 15 June 2013
I purchased this for my first grandchild as a baptism gift. My daughter was thrilled with it and sent me a photo and said ''it fits perfectly''! My partner has just sent the same to his new baby niece too.
on 25 April 2012
As usual service first class. The bangle purchased worth the amount paid. Hopefully it will serve as a keepsake to our g.grandchild and her parents.
on 8 September 2013
so petite it fitted round het little wrist, no struggle to get it on, not to big or bold for a little girl a lovely present
on 8 January 2016
Don't go by the pictures.... Totally disappointed,was in sale price £13.reduced from £27. the bangle (if you could call it a bangle)was very thin, small,black "tarnished" would be lucky to fit a baby doll,how any company could sell this is beyond me.It was for a gift.I would'nt embarass myself to give it.It is in the only place I'd give it ...The Bin. I'm just so glad that I had'nt paid full price for it.No point in returning it as it would likely cost me more in postage than the "bangle" is worth.