on 8 April 2010
I was pleased with this but sadly one of the stones fell out and it had to be returned for replacement -a completely different charm bracelet arrived and had to be sent back causing confusion I await the original bracelet which I liked very much This is the first time I have had any problem with Amazon at all

the replacement came and after wearing it for 2 days a stone had fallen out again
ths is is faulty jewellry and Ihave requested a refund having returned 3 bracelets in a week!!
on 8 June 2010
This looked like a lovely bracelet but it arrived broken, with a stone missing so i have to return it. I should have listened to the other review.
on 2 March 2013
I had this bracelet bought for me as a presant and i absolutly love it! It is stunning and i have had so many compliments about it. It has a double fastening clasp which one end clips into the other then also has two side clasps which clip over the knobs on either side, (so no way will it fall off). The diamonds sparkle beautifully in the light and it looks exquisit. I have worn this bracelet many times and would highly recommend it. (STUNNING) - Super happy buyer :-)
on 15 January 2014
This is a truely lovely bracelet. Arrived on time beautifully packaged and presented, ideal if for gift. cz stones are extremely sparkly, each stone is perfect and set very well in hallmarked silver. perfect fit, sits beautifully on the wrist, l cannot recommend it highly enough, such terrific value for money. Oh and the clasp is super secure. Perfect. Go on spoil yourself!
on 26 June 2013
I bought this bracelet for myself, as I have very small wrists. Fits perfectly, and the design is simple enough for everyday use. Only problem I have is getting it off. But I have had a good experience of this seller and item.
on 8 April 2015
A very beautiful looking bracelet but it broke within a matter of days. One of the joins literally fell apart. It was taken to a jewellers (at a cost and was there for over a week) for repair. They repaired it but it broke in exactly the same place the next day whilst wearing it.

It's now spent more time being repaired than it has been worn and as a result is now not eligible for return. Extremely disappointed.
on 4 April 2014
I'm absolutely thrilled with my bracelet. It's beautifully made with a pretty but secure clasp. As it's so inexpensive I was a little apprehensive but I needn't have been. It looks like it could cost thousands. Very very pleased indeed.
on 16 June 2014
very very pleased with the bracelet and the person who was given this as a birthday present was speechless. Excellent!!!
on 12 January 2014
I bought this bracelet for my wife who was thrilled at its looks and quality. She would give it six stars if she could.
on 30 December 2015
a stone fell out the second time I wore it. This product is not fit for purpose.