on 20 April 2011
Bought for my wife (from our daughter) for mother's day. It's very pretty and quite understated (which is a good thing if you're not into 'bling').

My only complaint is that the small circular loop that the hook attaches to fell off after only two wears. This was a bit disappointing as the rest of it seems well made.
on 2 January 2011
Looked great in the photos and far better when on. Really beautiful. Just need to get a necklace and earrings to match now.
on 31 March 2013
Was absolutely delighted with the bracelet, the photo didn't do it justice. The colours of the abalone were fantastic, the fit was perfect ,the price was within my budget and there was no delay in delivery. What more can you want?
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 December 2011
I would not normally consider purchasing abalone jewellry as a gift for anyone, as they don't seem to come in very modern or stylish settings, but this is the exception. I chanced across it online and immediately knew that it would make the perfect present for a relative. The bracelet didn't disappoint when it arrived (in fact I was most sorely tempted to keep it for myself!).

Attractively boxed, it is a quality and heavyweight item. The abalone, such a beautiful combination of opalescent greens, blues together with the shining silver, combine to make this a really beautiful and unusual piece of jewellry, and I just know that the recipient is going to be delighted.
on 13 March 2013
I bought this as a gift for my Mum. I read the other reviews and as they were so good I ordered the bracelet. I was not disappointed the bracelet is as good as it looks in the picture. It is very pretty and a really nice gift.
on 7 September 2012
i bought this as a birthday present for my partner and she was very very happy about it, product arrived quickly, it's absolutely gorgeous and each leaf looks different, it's quite enchanting to just look at, i'd have happily paid more for this
on 13 February 2011
I bought this bracelet for myself and must admit I love it. The shell is beautiful with all it's colours and is just stunning when it catches the light. It is simple and elegant. It is in no way flashy when seen from distance but really impress you when you look closer. It will go get with almost everything because of all the colours. You will ever tire from looking at all the different shades and patterns in the shell. It is really stunning.
I showed it to my sister and was immediately ordered to go get her one to.
I have no doubt that this will be one of my absolute favorite pieces of jewellery.
on 4 April 2015
Nothing wrong with the product, but 'beautifully packaged in a gift box' ?? You're having a laugh, aren't you? Cheap, mass produced black box? Please don't advertise a service if you're not providing it
on 3 November 2011
The colours of the abalone shell are great, the bracelet is beautiful and delicate and very well made! I am so happy to have bought it! Because of its size I removed a leaf to make it smaller. Great buy!
on 21 May 2015
Bracelet was advertised as 20cm when it arrived it didn't fit. Upon measuring it was closer to 19cm which explains why it didn't fit.
Also whilst the bracelet is advertised as sterling silver & allegedly hall marked it is not, which leaves me with something more like costume jewellery and expensive at that.

See one answered question