on 5 November 2015
Lovely ring. Good value to
on 13 December 2013
Just what I wanted for my husband for Christmas. I am sure he will be very pleased with it. I would recommend this item to anyone thinking of purchasing a gents ring.
on 20 October 2013
Iam glad that I chose the ring, it was very elegant and a very good value for money, I bought it for my brother and he loved it. Thank you Amazon for the fast and convenient delivery.
on 18 April 2013
excellent ring, boyfriend loved it!! fast service would buy again. As described and good quality very pleased with my purchase.