|Price:||£74.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The Ornami Glamour brand includes a variety of designs from timeless classic pieces to those with a modern day contemporary twistged in a beautiful gift box
- The collection is influenced by design inspiration from around the world
- A perfect gift for yourself or that special person in your life
- The product comes beautifully packaged in a gift box
|Brand Name||Ornami Glamour|
|Metal Stamp||9 ct (375)|
|Total Metal Weight||1.377 Grams|
|Number of stones||3|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Ornami Glamour 9ct Yellow Gold large teardrop shape green Amethyst drop pendant with Diamond accent, on 46cm chain.
The Ornami Glamour collection is inspired by the international language Esperanto. Ornami is the romantic Latin based Esperanto word for adorn and jewellery is worn to embellish and enhance style.
Adorn someone special with an Ornami Glamour jewellery piece. Design inspiration and influence is taken from around the world, creating a variety of styles. This collection offers choices for all occasions and tastes.
A collection of jewellery accessories, crafted in fine 9 carat gold, including items that are stone set with precious or semi precious gems. All items are presented in a gift box printed with the brand logo.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
The only thing that stops it getting 5 stars is the small, flimsy chain.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very very nice piece of jewellery. The stone has a lovely cut to it. I would have given it 5 stars only because the chain is very very delicate.Published 16 months ago by Emerald King
A beautiful Pendant, I think it needs a heavier chain though,Published 18 months ago by Yorkshire lass
Chain was completely tangled had to snap it off and buy a new chain, the gold fixture which hosts the gem is quite poor quality too. Buy something elsePublished on 24 Jun. 2015 by Robert
I love the pendant but was very disappointed with the way it arrived part of the chain was caught up in the filigree and there was a knot in the chain,which took a great deal of... Read morePublished on 1 Jun. 2015 by Mr L Keen