Customer reviews

on 18 February 2009
Beautiful bracelet that arrived on time and didn't disappoint. The stones are bright, clear and unflawed and the workmanship is excellent. I couldn't be happier with this product.
on 25 February 2014
I bought this bracelet as a birthday present for my best friend of nearly 40 years, amethyst is her birthstone and she loves 'white' metal jewellery. I was really impressed when I opened the parcel it was absolutely beautiful, better than I was expecting for the price and it was well presented in a lovely 'proper' bracelet box.
My friend was delighted when she opened her present and has shown it to everyone. It a gift she will treasure (her words) and I will treasure the enjoyment she will get from a relatively inexpensive gift.
on 28 November 2016
Very pretty thank u for your well secured 📦.🎄🍷
on 7 March 2017
its well made ilove it thank you
on 27 July 2012
I adore this bracelet, it really is beautiful.
It's extremely well made, the stones are bright and uniform. The chain is sturdy and feels secure.

I will definitely buy jewellery from here again.
on 16 January 2015
Great choice Thank you
on 15 July 2017
This was a really pretty bracelet much better than I expected
on 25 May 2009
This bracelet is a stunner! I purchased it for a 21st birthday present, and with the price I had intended putting something else with it. There was no need however, as the bracelet looks a lot more expensive that the price-tag suggests. The stones are beautiful, and it really stands out. My friend adores it!!
on 22 June 2010
Really lovely bracelet, well worth the money, people notice it on your wrist and have commented on how nice it looks.
Well worth the money.
on 29 November 2009
Really nice looking bracelet at an amazing price. Gems are really clear and it's really well finished. One of the best buys I've made. As its already been said it also comes in a really nice display box which just adds to how good a buy it is. I fully reccomend it.