- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Orkney's Italian Chapel: The True Story of an Icon Paperback – Illustrated, 14 Mar 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Philip Paris has worked in journalism and public relations for many years. His quest to tell the story behind the Italian Chapel began in 2005 when he went to Orkney on honeymoon. During more than three years of research he has tracked down ex-POWs from the WW2 Orkney camps as well as descendants of the key artists involved in building the chapel and those involved in running Camp 60. He has also written the novel The Italian Chapel which was published in 2009.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
you realise how much a mark the building of this Chapel has made on many people's