- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
Orion 4150 DeepMap 600 Folding Star Chart
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Full-color star map of the night sky with clearly indicated positions of 600 of the finest celestial objects to view
- Star chart conveniently folds up just like a road map for easy storage and transport
- Orion DeepMap 600 shows the night sky from declination +70 degrees to -60 degrees
- Back of chart lists essential data for all 600 objects of interest, including a brief visual description of each object - an ideal reference for beginners and advanced observers alike!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Related products from Our Brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
It is the first-ever star chart that folds up like a road map! DeepMap 600 shows the positions of the 600 finest celestial objects visible from the Northern Hemisphere. All are plotted on a giant 33" x 21" full-color star chart by world-renowned star-mapper Wil Tirion. DeepMap 600 is designed for easy location of hundreds of deep-sky objects with telescopes and binoculars. Color-coded symbols identify more than 500 galaxies, nebulas, and star clusters - including all 109 Messier objects - as well as some 100 of the most interesting double and variable stars. No other single star chart includes so many objects! What makes DeepMap 600 really indispensable is that it folds up accordion style to a thin, pocket-size 4-3/4" x 10-1/2-just like a road map! No longer must you fumble with bulky books, star atlases, and observing references to find interesting objects to view.
Customers also shopped for
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
-- all in one source. So convenient. The weather proof plastic material it's made of makes this ideal for outdoor use as well as its easy folding construction. There are even directions for how to care for it after nighttime use. I highly recommend this item. I have two mild cautions to offer. First, the detailed nature of its presentation might be, and I stress might be, a little overwhelming for beginners. Second, and related to the former, I find the constellation outlines and the Greek lettering of stars difficult to see; however, this may be due to my eyesight. I am so delighted to have the Orion DeepMap 600 in my collection.