- Receive 1 Lifelong free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Dog Supplies offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Orijen Adult 13.0 kg
|Price:||£59.39 (£4.57 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£8.60 (13%)|
- No cereals, low content of carbohydrates
- Healthy fruits & vegetables from Canada
- Health-promoting botanicals
- Essential fatty acids
- No cereals, low content of carbohydrates^Healthy fruits & vegetables from Canada^Health-promoting botanicals^Probiotics^Essential fatty acids
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Whole Prey Orijen Adult Dog Food made with cage-free Cobb chicken and turkey, eggs and wild caught fish is a biologically appropriate diet for fully-grown dogs of all breeds and sizes.
Orijen dog food is made in Alberta, Canada by an independent family-owned company from fresh Canadian ingredients. Orijen follows a new concept in pet nutrition: biologically appropriate dog food.
A biologically appropriate dog food matches the anatomy of the dog, keeping in mind today's modern lifestyle of regular feeding and less movement which results in a reduced caloric requirement.
Orijen dog food is different from other pet foods:
- Higher protein content from fresh meat
- Contains no cereals
- Few carbohydrates
- Rich in fruits and vegetables
- Herbs and probiotic bacteria to promote health
High protein content from fresh meats: Dogs are naturally carnivores; their short digestive tract is designed to consume and metabolize a meat-based, protein-rich diet low in carbohydrates. Dogs are very effective at utilizing protein as a source of energy. Only a meat-based food ensures the optimal health and vitality of your dog. Orijen dog food contains at least 80% meat, featuring regional Canadian ingredients that arrive at the factory fresh - never frozen or dried.
- Fresh Canadian chicken: easily digestible proteins and fats
- Fresh Canadian turkey: provides essential amino acids and natural vitamin B3
- Freshly caught lake whitefish (Coregonus clupeaformis) from Canadian lakes
- Freshly caught Chinook salmon (Oncorhynchus tshawytscha): high levels of activated omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Fresh eggs from Canadian farms: high quality protein, lutein and zeaxanthin to help reduce risk of chronic eye diseases
Fresh Canadian chicken: easily digestible proteins and fats - Fresh Canadian turkey: provides essential amino acids and natural vitamin B3 - Freshly caught lake whitefish (Coregonus clupeaformis) from Canadian lakes - Freshly caught Chinook salmon (Oncorhynchus tshawytscha): high levels of activated omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) for healthy skin and a shiny coat - Fresh eggs from Canadian farms: high quality protein, lutein and zeaxanthin to help reduce risk of chronic eye diseasesSee all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
You only need to read the reviews on any respected web site and also look up the ORIJEN home site to appreciate the quality of this product. No grain or fillers or "abattoir" sweepings ! It might appear expensive but as it is such high quality, I feed him 2 cups a day, and the 13kg bag lasts a couple of months.
Highly recommended !
I began giving this to my dogs after watching a TV programme on dog food & consequently doing some internet research.
I discovered that dogs have absolutely no need whatsoever for cereals & grains. Dogs are carnivores. Their teeth & jaws are designed for eating meat, not grinding like a ruminant. Cereals & grains turn into sugar which could eventually lead to a dog to contracting Diabetes. Orijen does not contain any of these. The list of human grade ingredients is transparent with the first 16, yes, 16, all proper meat. NO "derivatives of animal origin" which essentially could mean chicken beaks, chicken feet, undeveloped eggs, livestock not fit for human consumption due to antibiotics or poisons in their systems when they died. NO oils/fats of vegetable origin...where does that come from? Discarded by fish & chip shops? I haven't a clue. What I do know is, I will never, ever feed my dogs anything again unless I can understand the ingredients on the bag.
Orijen is about as good as it gets. 80% meat, 20% fruit & veg, 0% carbs & my dogs are thriving! Bright eyes, much happier in themselves & all their smells have gone!! No more bad breath, no doggie smell & odourless, small poo's & their coat's are the best they've ever been.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Started my 1 year old Boxer on this food after searching and reviewing all current products on the market for dogs within 2 weeks of starting on Orijen the puppy spots he had... Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Amazon Customer
My German shepherd and lab love this seem so much healthier too and only cost me £10 more than the Royal Cain I was using before and this has no Cereal and 80% meat too 😀Published 6 days ago by j from sheffield
If you value you dogs like we do this has got to be one of the best foods out there,all natural ingredients no unnecessary fillers added, the price might seem a bit steep but a... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Amber
My staffy loves it. Usually he is a fussy eater but with Orijen he gets very excited when i'm putting it in his dish and he eats it all up in one go. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Amazon Customer
Just about the best dog food you can buy, I have a slightly psychotic Jack Russell who positively dances with joy when this is served to him, others will
testify to its... Read more
I had high hopes for this food, my Saluki boy has a sensitive tummy and was on Barking Heads kibble. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Tracy Franklin
This product is awesome, my Dog really enjoys it and it keeps him looking very healthy. HOWEVER.......... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Leigh
my dog loves this food! she appears to have a shiny coat from eating this and her weight is very stable. She is a 2 year old pug.Published 2 months ago by claire donoghue
My two German Shepherds love this food, it is a top quality product and worth every penny!Published 2 months ago by mrs sarah grenside