|Price:||£16.99 (£4.80 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£3.00 (15%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Other Sellers on Amazon
Original Sprout Miracle Hair Detangler 354 ml
- The champion of detanglers, our professional, QUICK RELEASE formula makes tough tangles history.
- Combing is fast, painless & safe without formaldehyde (Hydantoin DMDM) found in most children's detanglers.
- Use on dry or wet hair any time for a freshly washed feeling.
- This product is recommended for babies, toddlers and children of all ages.
- Animal cruelty free & biodegradable.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The champion of detanglers, our professional, and QUICK RELEASE formula makes tough tangles history. Our number one selling Miracle Detangler is essential. Tangles release immediately making combing effortless. Leaves hair silky, soft & naturally fresh. Combing is fast, painless & safe. Glide through hair with organic & natural ingredients. Use any time for a freshly washed feeling or to calm frizzies!
• For Babies, Children & Adults
• For All Hair Types & Textures
• Helps Prevent Breakage
• Gentle pH of 4.5-5.5
• Instantly Detangles
• Effortless Combing
• Leave-In Treatment
• TANGLE & FRIZZ-FREE
• Lice & Insects don't like Organic Rosemary but We Love It!
• Free of Phytoestrogens Lavender & Tea Tree, Phthalates, Clove & Musk
• No Soy, Gluten, Honey, Peanut or Dairy
• No Nanoparticles or Titanium Dioxide
• Parfum with Natural Extracts
• Vegan & Cruelty Free
• E.U. Compliant Ingredients
Aqua [Water with Extracts of Organic (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Organic Vaccinum Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit, Organic Arnica Montana Flower, Organic Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit], Vegetable Glycerin, Panthenol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed (Jojoba) Protein, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, SD Alcohol 40, Citric Acid, Parfum with Natural Extracts.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I think the product is expensive but I cannot find a natural hair detangler any cheaper for children. A large bottle lasts about 2 months.
I have never said this of any product before, but I really couldn't live without this. I am so proud of my little girl's delicious curls, and this clever, super-speedy product has helped ensure that I can get it looking its best with ease.
Use this product after washing and conditioning their hair and it does work like a dream in getting their hair untangled and makes for easy combing.
The other plus point is that is made wholly from natural organic ingredients and so no nasty chemicals that could cause a reaction on sensitive skin.
I would have given this a 5 star rating but for one small point. I have noticed that as the bottle gets empty, the nozzle does have a tendancy to clog resulting in not getting a fine mist applied to the hair but rather larger droplets of the product.
Apart from that minor issue, this is a great product and will continue using it for years to come.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for tangled hair. Works like magic. Smells great too. The bottle has a lock too which is perfect of u have childrenPublished 1 day ago by Waleed
Best detangler every. Stops my daughter moaning about her knotty hair.Published 5 months ago by Pinny
Fantastic product. I use it on my daughters long curly hair, no frizz at all.Published 6 months ago by anita l abbott
Love it.. Best product along with the shampoo and conditioner for my five year old curly hairPublished 7 months ago by Khalid Yaqoob Al-Harthy
Fabulous product can't recommend this enough! It's a godsend for my toddlers curly hair and smells wonderful too!Published 12 months ago by Melissa