Customer reviews

on 14 May 2015
It has very little useful tips, we know the obvious bits like having to cook badger because of the TB, but some basic RoadKill questions were never answered...
Like what do I do with his bike?
on 29 January 2009
I bought this book for my Dad who actually is really into roadkill. However, this was more of a novelty item than an actual cookbook as such filled with funny anecdotes and cartoons. I was also rather dissappointed at just how slim it was when it arrived. I didn't feel it was worth the money paid and although created a giggle on Christmas Day, its not really worth using. It's also very American and doesn't cross culture well.
on 26 October 2009
a complete waste of money as its not a book or even a paperback its just a small leaflet type thing printed on cheap paper so something of a con really , BUYER BEWARE !!
on 7 November 2013
excellent book and very good tips for stock too. Great for game and good humour regarding eating cats and dogs!
on 18 September 2015
Bought it for my son while he was at Uni. Can't be sure he used it though, odd child ...
on 3 July 2015
Amusing read for the roadkill fanatic in your life
B.R. Peterson's attainment of two Michelin Stars speaks for itself. Who could be better equipped to write on the subject than the head chef of 'The Roadside Inn'? Everything you need is included here, including valuable advice on collecting animals for use. The tips on fitting bull-bars were an absolute lifesaver. If you thought that the Robin Reliant looked threatening after my appearance on MTV's 'Pimp my Ride', you should see it now! At a recent party our guests agreed that the fox steaks (marinated in balsamic vinegar with cubes of wild beetroot and a pinch of fresh sesame seeds) were a big success. The hedgehog and red onion souffle was slightly less popular, but I blame Doreen for going a little overboard with the saffron. Still, Crispin's 5th Birthday Party was a triumph and we shall return to these recipes in the future.
on 14 September 2015