- Save £1.00 on £1 save when purchase White Day Clock No Alarm & Black Day Clock No Alarm when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Top szheqiao. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £1.00 on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Top szheqiao. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
HeQiao Day Clock Dementia Clock Digital Clock Day Date Calendar Clocks for Dementia Sufferers, Alzheimer Clock, Memory Loss Clock Electronic Calendars, Large Digital Wall Clock for Elderly - White
|Sale:||£39.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£60.00 (60%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- UNIQUE FEATURES: Wall Mounted or Kickstand - Great Desk clock or Wall clock in Power on/off memory, auto night dimmer, automatic calendar, dual time and date mode.
- SMART CLOCK: Integrated backup memory battery (not power supply) allows to update the real time automatically when connect to power again after blackout. 8 different kinds of languages (English,Spanish,French,German,Italian,Polish,Dutch,Welsh) and 12 Hour/24 Hour (Military Time) in option.
- EASY VIEWING: 8 Inch 1024*768 High Resolution LED screen to make exceptional legibility of time, day of week, month and date from every viewing angle. Extra Large Non-Abbreviated Day and Month, no confusion to seniors.
- IDEAL GIFT: Stylish Slim design, No Ticking Noise, Easy Setup-Best Program for Home or Office use,perfect for seniors,Dementia, Alzheimer and Memory Loss and visually impaired people.Gift: Easy Setup-Best For Home Office & For seniors,Dementia, Alzheimer's and Memory Loss & For the visually impaired,too.
- WARRANTY: 12 Months Non-human Damaged Guarantee Assurance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Great gift to the seniors-HeQiao 8 inch Digtal Calendar Memory Loss Day Wall Clock
People facing Alzheimer's, memory loss and Dementia need structure, routine and focus. They often lose the ability to recognize what day of the week it is. The clock has a clear and large screen with spelled out day/cycle of the day/date/time/month/year, which helps reduce anxiety about the time of day and ease the worry of missing an appointment, a favorite TV program, mealtime or any others.
"The letters for the day of the week are 1"" high, the numbers for the time are 1.1/2"" high and the date is 1/2"" high, the cycle of the day is 1/2""."
Easy to Use.
The day clock is shipped Pre-set to Eastern time. It has a small internal watch-type battery that that allows it to automatically re-set itself to the right time and date in the event of a power failure. Auto night dimmer, it dims from 7pm to 7 am (next day) automatically, you can choose to turn off this function manually if you need.
Cycle of the Day.
The loved ones will not confuse day or night anymore.
Display Size: 8 Inch
Resolution: 1024 x 768
Brightness: Day - 50cd/M2
Brightness: Night - 10cd/M2
Dimension: 8.55 x 6.76 x 0.90 Inch
1* Calendar Day Clock
1* User Manual
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
However. It's operated with a plug rather than batteries which to me seems a fairly major design flaw. One of the biggest problems I have with my dad is that every night before going to bed he unplugs EVERYTHING. Lots of people have told me their parents are the same so this is clearly a generational thing. Of course given that he has dementia (or I wouldn't be buying him the clock!) he forgets to plug things back in again the next day. I live a reasonable distance (3 hours) away so the clock is virtually useless Monday- Friday when it's just the carers going in and it just sits there un plugged. I could ask the carers to plug it in but frankly they have enough to do and if you are using carers yourselves you probably already know that nothing is guaranteed. Further more my dad is very tidy so when he sees something sitting around on a surface providing no function he tidies it away......somewhere......and then it could be a few weeks before I find it, plug it in again and go round the cycle again.
Yes i could stick labels around the place saying "DO NOT UNPLUG" etc but his home is already filled with notes and instructions and actually telling him not to do something that he has done his entire life causes anxiety which is not what I want.
It's such a shame as when it's plugged in he gets a lot of comfort from being able to orientate himself but ironically it's just not suitable for people with dementia.
Way too bright for a bedroom. Lights up the whole room which is very distracting when trying to sleep. Havnt noticed the automatic dimmer in fact to me it actually seems brighter at night. Perfect for any other room unless you like a bright glowing bedroom. Also needs manually changing when the clocks go forward/back which isn't much of an issue and very easy to do but so.ething to remember if buying for an elderly person or someone with dementia.
Great for anybody, but particularly the elderly or Dimentia sufferers.
What would make this product better? The ability to link this to an ipad (or the like) so I could program what she needs to do that day so that it would display each morning. (Hence only 4 stars).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not tried it yet but looks really good,although a little surprised that no battery back up.Published 4 days ago by RIch A
Very good product bought for my dear mother who is elderly, confused and needs frequent reminders daily of what the date, day and year is. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Amazon Customer
Purchased this for my mum who needs help with remembering the day and date. She is very pleased with it. It was easy to set up. Read morePublished 27 days ago by A M.
Like all these type of clocks they work fine at the start, though the instructions with this one was a tad confusing. How reliable it will be in the long term who knows. Read morePublished 27 days ago by Roderic E. F. Hayes
Great product purchased for my mum, who was struggling to work out what time of day it was and which day of the week. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Susan Prettyman