- Also check our best rated Board Game reviews
Original Content London Thronestorm
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A kingdom divided by ten noble houses.
- Unite the relics. Seize the throne!
- Deep but quick abstract strategy game
- Two players, 10 minute playing time
- Compact and portable, ideal for travel
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
"Four hours later we were still playing, a testament to what a splendidly well designed little card game this is. One of the most beautiful games I've ever played in my entire life!" - Other Peoples' Meeples
Thronestorm is a game of deep strategy for two players, condensed into an intense ten minutes where each game is different and every move counts. Portable and quick to learn, it's perfect for cafés, train journeys, and lunchbreaks.
Develop your influence across a constantly shifting realm by claiming powerful relics belonging to one of ten noble houses, all while making subtle manoeuvres to thwart your opponent's plans. Each relic you control allows you to manipulate the position of other relics in certain regions, which themselves change as the relics are moved.
The first player to unite a matching set of four relics wins the game, but as you consolidate your power over one set, your control over the realm diminishes. Dance effortlessly from one alliance to another while quietly establishing your dominance, until your opponent can do nothing but watch helplessly as you seize the throne...
The crystal staff from the wizard's college, an enchanted lute from the bard's guild, the cutlass of the pirate king, or the black knight's helm; the deck of relics consists of forty cards, each an original painting by legendary artist Sam Ballard.